At Yale, we take care of people and their favourite things. The new Alarmed Value Safes keep all your precious belongings safe and provides you extra security with the built-in 130dB alarm. Protect sensitive information or your most valued personal possessions with our solid steel construction Yale safes. These safes use digital keypad code entry with key backup. They offer 10,000 possible combinations using a 3-8 digit programmable code.
Keeping passports, birth certificates, cards, cash and keys in an electronic safe not only keeps them secure, but keeping valuables in the same place makes them easier to find when you need them!
The value safe is a small home safe, fantastic for storing important belongings
- Integrated 130dB alarm is triggered if the safe is tampered or after 3 incorrect code attempts.
- Electronic lock with 100,000+ combinations, 3 to 8 digit code. User code can be numbers or letters e.g. a memorable name or word
- Locking mechanism: Anti-bump solenoid
- Protect documents, electronics, jewellery, keys etc Additional features
- Two LED light indicators, green to open, red for error or low battery
- Mechanical over-ride: Radial-key
- Door thickness: 4mm / wall thickness: 1.5mm
- Locking bolts: Front x 2 (16mm)
- 4 x AA batteries included
- Easy to operate: One-touch reset button inside the safe
- Installation: Must be securely mounted via fixings provided (ideally to floor or wall)
|Colour / Finish||Black|